Thursday, December 4, 2008

This is a song I have been messing with for a while!


TILL THERE WAS YOU MAR 08/27/99

How could I have known
We'd meet like this
You just home, me not really looking at all
Lots of friends in my circle
But no I could love
Till there were you

CHORUS

You touch my spirit with your spirit
You heal my heart
And I feel so at peace by your side
I never knew it could be like this
I wasn't expecting love to come looking for me
And when I wasn't watching
You came in and swept my heart away
But I don't mind
I was just surprised

(You came in and gave me the Love
I was waiting for
I never knew it was gonna be this easy to love
But it is
And I don't mind)

Chorus

Now here you are
I think I could love you
I like you so much
The way you look at me
The little wink
The way your smile makes me so happy
It fills my heart with joy
In a way I never knew before
Till there were you

I love that I can feel the spirit with you
That you know the Savior
I love knowing you want to be sealed in God's house
That you want the same things that I want


I love that I finally met you.
That at last here we are
I never would have thought I would be in love
With someone as wonderful as you

You feel me up with love and the spirit
I am so thankful for the lord
For allowing me to be loved by you.

Chorus

Just remember, no matter what I am better cause I was loved by you
I will always remember the day we met
And when we go to the lord’s house and become Eternal companions
I know my love for you will grow and grow
I love that way you make me feel
The spirit you carry with you.
I am so glad I get to experience this wonderful love I never knew existed

Repeat Chorus and ( )

You touch my spirit with your spirit
You heal my heart
The way you smile fills my heart with joy
In a way I never knew
Till there was you!
Till there was you!

No comments: